Monday, July 29, 2013

Weekend with my slut

Well, that was then....this is now.

To say that this weekend was no comparison whatsoever to last weekend is an understatement. And, in some ways, this weekend was no comparison to any other weekend L and I have had in our D/s relationship. Granted, we have had some REALLY good weekends, and ya'll have read about them here on this blog, but this weekend was...different.

As L stated below, we started having some really frank and honest conversations about how things had been between us, not just from the Weekend in Hell, but in general, of some things that weren't working right in our D/s relationship. I took these conversations to heart and knew that while it would take both of us to correct these things, the real responsibility was in my hands.

So midweek last week we started working on things, more seriously than ever. I escalated my Dominance with her, paying even more attention to my words and how I followed through on them. And the escalation of my Dominance in turn escalated L's submission. It wasn't just in the bedroom, but just in other things during the day. Me being much more sterner and giving her clear and strongly worded directives during the day (for instance, the below posting was written only after I sent L an email saying "I didn't ask you. I told you.", which she confessed the next day that it made her wet....).

Things started going quite well, and Friday (Fucktoy Friday in our house, where L leaves the house in the morning with the word "Fuck toy" written on her and she has to perform kegel exercises at the top of every hour and report to me when they are done...among other things...) and we were having our typical exchange of sexual comments via email when I mentioned something to her about treating her like a slut.

Her response?

L: I think you still have a hard time doing that...treating me like a slut.
S: Maybe that needs to change.
L: Maybe...think you have it in you?

Silly girl.

If past experience has shown her anything, her asking the question "Think you have it in you?" has always resulted in the discovery that yes, I do have it in me. And as I write this, I am realizing that she more than likely intentionally threw that out there, to push my buttons.

In my past life, many years ago, I was a competitive runner who loved to do marathons. I loved the challenge of them, the physical as well as the mental aspect of competing in such a grueling endeavor. I loved to push myself, the self-discipline it took to run 26.2 miles. It made me feel good.

So taking on challenges is certainly nothing new to me, and with confidence with what L and I were doing at an all time high, I was more than ready...eager...to take on the challenge of what she had thrown out at me.

S: I thought we were long past you asking me "Do you have it in you?"
L: I was only kidding! After the first golden shower, all doubts were erased.
S: Too late. You issued a challenge, and I will happily accept it.

And so we ventured into the weekend of the slut...

More to come.

(So to speak)




No comments:

Post a Comment