Saturday, September 12, 2015

Sinful Sunday: Slowly sucking on Sir



There are times, not very often, when L's sexual urges trump mine. For the most part, we are evenly matched, desire for desire, day after day.

The other evening we were lying in bed together, side by side, naked, and L was squirming next to me, wanting certain things...needing certain things. I was tired, and at the moment, was content to lay there, our warm bodies pressed up against each other.

She looked at me with her puppy dog eyes.

"May I suck on you Sir?" she asked.

Certainly, I replied, and she eased herself down my body, coming face to face with my cock.

She wrapped her lips around the head...just the head...and suckled on it slowly, almost nursing it, gently, her hand resting under my balls.

I moaned. I ran my hand through the back of her hair, caressing her, as I began to grow in her mouth, getting harder as the suckling continued. I turned over on my side, and the hand that was once caressing her hair grabbed it roughly, and I thrust my hips forward in order for her to engulf my entire cock as I started fucking her mouth...much to her delight.

And mine as well.

Sometimes my L has the most wonderful of ideas.





15 comments:

  1. this is such an intimate photo, and terribly soft and tender...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to comment to show my support but this is so intimate and personal I feel that if I write another word after this sentence ends it would be crude and unnecessary, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful image and the words make it even sexier :)

    Rebel xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful intimate picture :)

    ~Kazi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, what a wonderful story and photo! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful image of love and lust

    ReplyDelete
  8. A sweet and tender photo. The words add a frission of heat :)

    xx Dee

    ReplyDelete
  9. The words mix with the photo in beautiful poetry. Hot and wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that you captured her hand cupping your balls, stunning shot!

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this photo, sexy as well as artistic and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautifully intimate shot and she is clearly enjoying what she is doing.

    KW

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh goodness me . . . and here I was trying to catch-up with Sinful Sunday and now, having seen this, I'm just going to have to . . . pause . . . for a very Sinful Monday!
    Wonderful photo!!!
    Xxx - K

    ReplyDelete