Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Pussy spanking


I don't know what it is about this particular act that really does it for me as a Dom, but it has become one of my favorite with L. There is something...well, something so amazingly delicious about it. Much, much more intimate than a mere spanking of the ass. To spank one's pussy, to spread the lips apart so she is fully revealed, and to raise the hand up and bring it back down (not the whole hand, four fingers will do as that allows for some insertion as well as spanking), is an incredibly raw experience.

The first time I tried it with L (written in some previous post) she really did not like it, actually freaked her out a bit. I've done it off and on since then, but nothing too extensive. Last night was what I would describe as our first pussy spanking session, and this time, there was no freaking out from L. She found her place with this one and was more than willing, though at times I had to force her legs back apart when she would reflexively bring them together. She looked beautiful the entire time, submissively spread out before me, her head back, eyes closed, slight panting and occasional whimpering...as I spread her open and brought my fingers down, time and time again, fingers striking pussy, fingers finding wetness.

It was, in a word....good.

9 comments:

  1. Yes, pussy spankings are amazingly delicious.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a submissive I love it to give this to the one I trust fully. The first time for me was a punishment and not with a hand. I wasn't bound but simply ordered to keep my legs open. That I did that for him and received it for him was afterwards a wonderful experience. And I remember how to my astonishment that it had aroused me.

    love
    ara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Admittedly, there is something about it for me as well.

    I have never just began our play by spanking her pussy but during play it will send her into an instant orgasm...

    Maybe that's why I love it so much.

    2bDom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you will enjoy this post. The Perfect Couple As Seen Through A Pussy Whipping Video http://aspankedwifesphotoblog.blogspot.com/2012/06/perfect-couple-as-seen-through-pussy.html

    HOT,

    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  5. MMMM...thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have yet to experience pussy spanking, but if the wetness that I am currently experiencing is an indicator, I think I will enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete