Saturday, January 16, 2016

parts



It was a session to end all sessions that night...one hours? Two hours? I had been gone for a week and we were both hungry.

In the middle of all of it, as we caught our breath before going on to something else, there was this moment; I don't have a foot fetish but if I did I would be in heaven with the stocking-clad lovelies that my pet has. I was fixated on them at that moment, I wanted to feel myself pressed up against them, to run the head of my cock along the bottom of her soles. I have never had a foot job, but at that moment, I could see how it would be nice; for her to stroke me to completion with her feet, my cum dripping down on her, seeping through her stockings. Making her all sticky, and whatnot.

We did not get that far. I am sure it would have been nice, but those feet are connected to legs, and further up those legs, in between them if you want me to get specific, was a cunt just as lovely as those feet, and it was there that moments after this picture was taken I found my pleasure.




Sinful Sunday

17 comments:

  1. I have a few photos similar to this. It's hard to resist not framing a cock in fishnet stockings.
    Very sexy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pairing! I love the feeling of fishnet :)

    ~Kazi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have a foot fetish either but there is something seriously hot about stockinged feet near a cock.... as this picture proves

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this photo is so full of anticipation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not a foot fan but fishnets are gorgeous and a cock laying on top makes a delicious image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so teasingly, tantalisingly sexy! I LOVE it !!!
    Xxx - K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything about this post is incredibly hot. Well done.

    ReplyDelete