Thursday, August 1, 2013

What I was thinking...

L asked me in an email yesterday what I was thinking. I asked her if she really and truly wanted to know. This is what I told her along with one of the pictures.


What I am thinking...honestly and truly.

I am thinking I have an exceptionally kinky side, the extent to which I might not fully realize but plan on exploring and putting into place with you, because I own you and I can do that, and because you have a very kinky side as well.

I am thinking how much i enjoy taking picture of you sucking my cock, and how I want to take more pictures and videos like that, of you sucking me, of me spanking you, of me fucking you. I enjoy taking them and I enjoy looking at them. They make me hard and make me want to do more things to you. I like to show them to you. And I like the idea of others seeing them, of others getting aroused by pictures and videos of us. 

I am thinking of how much I enjoy these two pictures attached. I like the one with you with the tip barely in your mouth and the other one where you can see the chain being pulled. I am thinking I might put those two on my Tumblr site.

I am thinking that though it is something we just use in fantasy play and watch videos of, that I do like the idea of sharing you with another Dom, of me spreading your pussy apart for him to see during a session, to show off what a wonderfully wet little slut I own, and to share you with him like in the one video we saw where the sub is getting fucked behind by one Dom while sucking her Dom off, and I think/wonder what that would be like with you, and thought it is something we probably never will do, I am thinking about it and it arouses me.

I am thinking what that would be like for you...how would it feel to first feel my hands spanking your ass...and then another pair of hands.

And just along those lines, and this one is a given, I do think what it would be like to have another sub in a session with us, and there are a myriad of fantasies that come with that. And thinking what it would be like for us to play with another BDSM couple. 

I am thinking how fortunate I am to have you, and how much just you and you alone arouse me....your incredible sexuality, your constant wetness...your willingness and desire to do what I tell you in bed. I am thinking how much I enjoy tossing you around the bed with the leash, knocking you around, slapping your cunt...MY cunt...tasting you, spanking you, fucking you.

I am thinking that we have a wonderful life ahead both in and out of the bedroom.

I am thinking that after reading this...you might be wet. And how delicious you would taste, just like last night.

That is what I am thinking.

And now I am thinking...I need to get to work.

---Sir

2 comments:

  1. You have come so far, such a long way, and it is really inspiring to read about your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many couples after a little time of being Dom/sub thinking about sharing their partners. I don't know if it is a natural consequence of this kind of relationship, but it's really, really often.

    ReplyDelete