Tuesday, July 8, 2014

So what's going on?

I suspect many of you are wondering what I have put into place after my last posting, and the truth be told, I have not posted anything because I have not quite figured it out, though I am getting close. The last couple of weeks have been busy and we have had to take a break from our normal routine somewhat with family here from out of town and an extended 4th of July weekend. The children are on summer schedule, and it is not uncommon for the four year old to pound on our door after midnight stating that he is hungry or wants his show on.

I started my new job on Monday, so I am no longer the stay at home Dom that I was the last month. It's a good job, far less stressful then the last job, so I am feeling good about that. Getting up and putting a tie on in the morning and heading out the door before L goes to her job makes me feel good. Makes me feel...more Dommy (is that a word?). It has nothing to do with me making money again, as has been previously discussed, it just gives me a sense of purpose that helps with our overall relationship. I made a good stay at home Dom; got up every morning at the same time as L, stayed active, etc. I had a sense of purpose, for sure. But having the job to go to makes a difference. Hard to explain.

Anyway, I am slowly but surely starting to implement some new changes, not connected to the BDSM aspect of our relationship and those glorious things we do in the bedroom. I am trying to focus more on the day to day aspect and the fact that we have a 24/7 D/s relationship that does not always feel like 24/7. Last night I told L that she and I will both have reading time at night, where the TV is off and we lie in bed reading together. We both chose reading material that had to with D/s relationships.

I am working on implementing things that I feel with make L better in all areas of life; it is one of the reasons she gave herself to me, allowed herself to be collared, signed the contract that she did. It is not all about the sex. It is about her giving up all control to me, trusting in make to make decisions that will improve her life.

That is the focus right now.

Still.

There is the sex.

I don't blindfold L that often, but I did last night, and we had a minor session, but the out of the blue decision to blindfold her that almost dropped her instantaneously into sub space. Some caning followed, but we quickly moved on to the sucking and fucking, and the fucking was AMAZING. I held off for as long as I could, wanting her to orgasm first. Wanting her to beg for it. And she did, she asked permission, and I granted it to her, and at the same time hers shook through her entire body, mine hit as well, and we collapsed into each other.

So there is that.

But there is so much more.

2 comments:

  1. It is truly lovely to see a Dom be proactive in improving his sub's life in such a way :-)

    ReplyDelete