Tuesday, June 2, 2015

"T" is for "Three"

From May 18:

Pet:

We have embarked on many kinky adventures since this all began, and as you know...it has not always been just the two of us.

Sometimes there has been three of us.

I have been surprised by how much I have enjoyed many of the things we have discovered, this one is certainly at the top of the list. I am a rather possessive Master when it comes to my pet, you know how I have no tolerance for flirting or anything along those lines with other men...one of the reasons I am glad you are no longer at TCC, by the way.

Given that, why would I enjoy seeing you come rather intensely with another man's cock buried inside of you? To watch you ride another man in the same manner you ride me?

It has everything to do with the circumstances of course, all of it being under my control and my rules, that no matter how you are being fucked or how expertly you are taking another man in your mouth, it is all by my wish and command. There is also the pride I have in sharing you, in showing off the tightness that is your cunt, your amazing cock sucking skills..the way you move...the way you drip...

How could I not be proud?

It makes for a very intense session, no question there. For both of us. I know you enjoy it and that it turns you on, and I know you cannot bring yourself to readily admit to it. So much easier for you to remove your obvious pleasure and focus on pleasing me and being a good girl. That's fine. I will allow you to do that, and let the wetness that soaks our friend for the night tell the other side of the story.

There are many, many things that comprise TTWD...this being one of them.

And with an extra long weekend coming up, I do believe it is time to do it again.

I love you very much...and I love all of the things that we do.

--Sir

1 comment:

  1. I always love how you two can add a third as seamlessly as you could add a dildo or the crop...have fun on your next adventure!
    XOXO Pearl

    ReplyDelete