Saturday, December 20, 2014

Report from Down Under

I suspect a lot of you are waiting to hear about all of the debauchery that occurred during mine and L's trip Down Under.

I hate to tell you this, but you are going to be disappointed.

We didn't get a chance to explore the BDSM like I hoped to. While both Melbourne and Sydney featured BDSM clubs, they weren't open during the times we were there. And because this was a combination business trip and vacation, even being alone in a hotel for close to two weeks didn't really result in any more sessions than we have back home..possibly fewer, to be honest. By the end of the night after walking for what seemed like ever, business appointments, late nights out dining and drinking, all we wanted to do most nights was curl up in our bed and go to sleep.

It was not, however, without its moments. There was the threesome we had in Melbourne with a man I found on Craigslist. There was our last night in our hotel room on the Gold Coast when I dragged L out to the balcony overlooking the beach, using her leash and collar, and had her suck me off while I leaned against the balcony before I kneeled her over a patio chair and pounded her.

It is, after all, L and I, so the likelihood of things ever being vanilla is so rare.

It was a great visit though, Australia is a wonderful country and we packed in a lot in our two weeks there. We had a great visit because we were together. A sure sign of a solid relationship is being able to survive close to 24 hour of flying and still being happy to be with each other when all is said and done. That isn't because of the D/s, that is because of of just how good we are together and how much we love each other.

So...sorry to disappoint. I know you were expecting more.

But here's the good news.

We are traveling to New Orleans next month, and if any city knows how to do debauchery, it's that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment