Monday, August 6, 2012

Golden Shower, Part II

L and I had just finished up with a vigorous sexual romp and were lying in bed together, her head on my chest, my hand stroking her cheek and pulling at her hair. It was late...close to 12:30a.m. We had talked about the golden shower most of the day, sending each other little texts about and emails. My workday is close to 14 hours, so when I got home and didn't say anything to her, she had thought I had forgotten and wasn't going to bring it up. But I hadn't forgotten. Was looking for that right moment, in particular, when the kids were both in bed with the door closed.

12:30a.m.

"We still have something to do tonight," I told her, and she looked at me and nodded her head in agreement. "Go into the bathroom"

She went into the bathroom and a few minutes later I followed, going inside and closing the door and locking it behind me. L was naked and kneeling in the shower and she looked up at me as I joined her.

And then it happened.

Without hesitation, I took my dick in my hands and pointed it towards her chest and the piss came out, hot and fast, and I coated her tits with it and then up to her shoulders. She kneeled there and stared up at me, did not say a word..did not flinch. My ever so obedient pet. The look in her eyes was quite clear. You are my Master. You are my Master. I aimed a little higher and pissed on her cheek then over to her hair, my eyes making contact with her the whole time while I marked my territory and claimed her as my own. It was an amazing sensation..so raw...so crude...so possessive in its nature.

Finishing up, I knelt down with her as she turned on the shower head and I took a bar of soap and cleansed my piss off of my pet. I got out of the shower and let her finish up and went back into the bedroom. Moments later, she joined me, taking the towel wrapped around her body off and crawling under the covers, her nude body next to mine, her head with her hair still damp from the shower and smelling clean, lying on my chest. I kissed her and held her tight. Few words were spoken. They were not needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment