Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The Challenge

My pet has a highly competitive streak about her and is always up for a challenge. It's part of her strong and stubborn nature, and as her Dominant, it keeps things...interesting...for me as I tame her. As we have explored our D/s relationship together (a relationship we agree that we could not or ever have with anyone else, that it was something we could only find with each other as a result of the journey we have taken in the close to three years we have known each other), I have found various ways (thank you nipple clamps!) to keep her in her place, but also have found that often times it is not necessary because she truly knows her place with me...and wants/desires to be in that place with me.

Anyway...

My pet has a highly competitive streak about her and is always up for a challenge. So I have issued one to her. I'm quite good at Scrabble. Pet and I have played only once and there was no winner as the game was never completed (we have a difference of opinion on why that was). Pet is very smart in many ways, but I feel pretty strongly and confidently I can beat her in Scrabble.

So I issued her the following.

We play and if I win, nothing happens. Nothing changes.

We play and she wins, I will hand over reins to her...so to speak...for one day and let her briefly be my Dominant.

We play the game Thursday evening. Will let you know the outcome.


1 comment: