Friday, January 11, 2013

Crime and punishment


I don’t have a lot of rules that pet has to follow on a regular basis. There are certain simple things I expect from her in our day to day routine, such as bringing me my cup of coffee in the morning and making sure I have a glass of ice water by my night stand when I come to bed. She does not have to wait on me hand and foot, 24/7, but is at my beck and call to do as I order and as I wish.

There is one simple (at least I think it is simple) that I expect her to follow on daily weekday basis. When she gets to work, she is expected to text me to let me know she arrived. If she leaves work for a reason, she needs to let me know and where she is going. And at the end of the day, she is expected to text me to let me know she is on her way home. Are there extreme? I think not. Look, the way I look at it, she is my property. I like to know where my property is. End of conversation.

For some reason, she just can’t seem to remember this one, and there have been numerous infractions. Each time she apologizes, and says it won’t happen again. Infractions have been met with punishments in the form of spanking with an instrument of my choosing. There are some she simply does not like. The hairbrush, for instance. The chain portion of her leash. The buckle of my belt. Well, she SAYS she doesn’t like it, but damn if I don’t punish her and then discover I have a very wet pussy on my hands…literally.

She forgot to text me when she got to work this morning, and it was almost an hour before I heard from her. I was irritated beyond belief. This one little thing I expect of her, so why, for fuck’s sake, is she unable to follow through on it?

TEXT EXCHANGE BETWEEN S AND L THIS MORNING:

8:35a.m. S: Pretty sure you made it work by now
9:02a.m. L: Fuck fuck fuck
S: I am so disappointed in you right now.
L: I hate those words.
S: Then stop disappointing me.
L: I am sorry
S: You got that right
L: So so sorry
L: Aaarg
S: Get home at lunchtime. You are going to learn the true meaning of punishment once and for all.

The beauty of lunchtime at home..no kids! The house it to ourselves, so noises can be made.

I fully intended there to be noises.

I instructed L that when she got home she was go directly to our bedroom, pull down her pants and panties, and bend over the bed. Noon came, and she arrived, very, very sheepishly. She went into the bedroom and did as she was told.

I followed behind her as she assumed the positon.

“Why are you unable to remember this?” I said, quietly. (I don’t yell. The quiet approach is much, much more effective.). “It is so simple,” I said, as I removed the belt from my jeans and doubled it up.

“Please sir,” she said. “I am sorry. It won’t happen again.”

“You have said that before,” I said, as I started caressing her bare ass with the belt. “I need to really make sure this time.”

The swats started off slowly at first to ease her into it, then I delivered a couple of very hard ones that caused her to quite literally jump off the bed. I gave her a moment to compose herself before she got back into the position.

“Here’s what I expect of you,” I said. “When you get to work, I want you to text me to say you arrived.”

SMACK!

“Is that clear?”

“Yes sir,” she whimpered.

“If you leave work at anytime, I want you to text me to let me know you left and where you went.”

SMACK!

“Is that clear?”

“Yes sir,” she whimpered.

“When you leave work at the end of the day, I want you to text me to let me know you are on your way home.”

SMACK!

“Is that clear?”

“Yes sir,” she whimpered.

“Should I repeat the process?” I asked.

“Yes sir,” she whimpered. “It might help me remember.”

So I repeated the above process, but on the final swat, I came down hard and the effect was immediately, had her slide over to the other side of the bed where she was close to crying.

I set the belt down and got on the bed with her and held her, rubbing the parts of her ass that I had just smacked. I kissed her lightly and helped bring her down. And then I reached under her to stroke her pussy where I was met with..yup, you guessed it…absolute and total wetness.

“I’m not going to fuck you,” I said, as I stroked her pussy and she started writhing underneath me. “I am going to send you back to work with your pussy wet and your clit throbbing. I want there to be a wet spot on your panties during the rest of the day.”

She, of course wanted different. Begged me for different. But I stood my ground, even when her hand reached down and rubbed the very hard cock straining through my jeans. I allowed her to take it out and suck on it, which led her to believe she would get the pleasure of it being inside of her.

Not this time.

“Get back into the position, I said, and she did so, with her ass raised to me…a rather red and bruised ass. Getting behind her, I stroked myself.

“Are you going to come on me?” she asked.

“Yes, I am,” I said. Within minutes I did just that, coating the crack of her ass and the small of her back with my cum.

I then cleaned her off and we talked for awhile before she got dressed and went back to work with a sore ass and a soaked and tingling pussy begging for satisfaction.

Which she will get.

Later tonight.

If she behaves. We still have a few hours until bedtime, after all.

p.s. She doesn’t think she will forget again. I don’t think she will either.

1 comment: