Monday, June 2, 2014

another transition

The news was delivered quickly and with little emotion and lasted no more than five minutes. "We are choosing not to renew your contract," my supervisor told me, all the meanwhile as she looked down at the floor.

I asked for a reason and was given none. I asked again and was simply told that it was within their rights to not renew my contract, that today was the last day they could do so, and was given a severance package. I was not allowed to gather up any of my personal belongings (I had to go back later for them) and had to get up, on the spot, and leave the building. I was even in the middle of an email at the time that never got sent.

Five months into a new career,  a career I would have been quite satisfied working until retirement, it was all stripped away in less than five minutes and no explanation.

As my cell phone belonged to work, I had to leave it behind, and did not have a way to reach L as she finished up her work day. I went home and waited for her, and she could tell by the look on my face that the news was not good. So I told her, and we held each other, and my submissive girl, at that moment became the strong one as she told me it was all going to be ok....

The circumstances surrounding my situation were not necessarily within my control, though I was never given an answer, I had a hunch about the politics behind the situation. Nonetheless, my sense of responsibility to L and the boys is a strong one, and I felt that I had let her down. She assured me that was not the case, and I believe her, so, perhaps, the only person let down was myself.

There were aspects of the job that contributed to my dominance of L. Oddly enough, the clothing played a big role. There is something about putting on a suit in the morning, and knowing that you look good into it. L loved kneeling at my feet in the morning before I left, her head pressed against my crotch with my hand tugging at her hair, still damp from her shower, and we had to end it right there, because even a nice suit cannot do a good job of containing an erection.

So it took me for a tailspin, and four days later, I am still reacting to it a bit as I try to figure out next steps. L knew on Friday night the shape I was in, and we had a very intimate moment that evening when I told her I had to go the bathroom. L got in the bathroom in front of me, and before I could make it to the toilet, she was kneeling in the bathtub, naked. I stepped in and as she looked at me, showing me that she was my submissive and I was her Dominant, I coated her with my piss, aiming it across her cheeks and down on her tits. It was the extent of our session that night, but on Saturday, with the house all to our ourselves, we had quite the noisy time.

It is Monday night, my first day not going to work, and I was the one who saw L off this morning, even with a lunch that I made for her. I spent the day cleaning and taking care of the kids, and had dinner ready when L got home. After dinner I had to go back to my office for one final time to get my personal items, then we went to watch our youngest in his first t-ball practice of the season.

It was a vanilla day in suburbia, with Mr. Mom at home.

We are in bed now. L is beside me, wondering what I am writing, and she is not allowed to read over my shoulder while I type. She has to wait until it is done and posted. She will read it while I got and get the youngest settled in to bed, then, soon afterwards, we will be in bed together. I will put her collar on. I will squeeze her neck and grab her cunt, and I will remind her that no matter what, nothing has changed.

I will remind her in the only way I know how, through force and control.

I will remind her because it is needed.

For me more than her.

10 comments:

  1. Oh! I'm so sorry! This is so hard I know. My Master lost his job last fall, and was scrambling for a new one for a while. The new one is not ideal, but I've know plenty of others in your shoes who went on to an even more rewarding career, so I'm wishing you that sort of luck!. I have to say the last few lines really clenched at my heart. I know you both must need those sorts of reminders, and especially during difficult times they are important.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment ancilla_ksst. L and i continue to move forward in the way that we do, in the way that we know how. And I already have a job interview today.

      Delete
  2. I don't understand the disrespect that employers show to employees in this situation. No reason? So no chance to understand if its a purely a corporate strategic decision or if its something about the workers 'performance. I feel incensed for you. Incensed for the disrespect shown to you. The hammer falls and you had no idea why. Disrespect that you didn't deserve, noone does.
    All the best for your future. If anything, please please view it as the employers problem, not yours. You have been disrespected and they should be ashamed.

    L

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you little. I have gotten quite a bit of support from former colleagues as well as members of the public (the job was somewhat high profile) who say exactly what you do. I have moved on with no hard feelings.

      Delete
  3. Oh Master49. I am so sorry. Having been there myself, I can completely understand. The feelings of loss and failure are huge. The massive blow to your self esteem is difficult. Having L, her gift of love, support and submission is the best gift. Know we are here for you. I am so sorry and wish you strength for your journey.

    Hugs,
    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Fiona. I've moved on already and am ready for wherever my path takes me next. Having a supporting sub at your side does wonders!

      Delete
  4. So very difficult. Keep your head up and let L love and support you right back.

    I will tell you on the sub end, my moving into the 'sugar mama' role (as my Man and I jokingly call it) only made my submission kick into overdrive. It is my job, more than ever to be my Man's biggest supporter. He is the leader in our home, that did NOT change.

    I hope you two enjoyed your evening that followed the post!!
    XOXO Pearl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The "sugar mama" line made L and I both chuckle. Thank you for that!

      Delete
  5. How awful that this happened! I have been in both your shoes(only as someone who's been let go for "no reason") and in L's. It sounds like she knows how much her submission is needed right now, way to go L. I know that for many men what they do is what defines them, but you seem like you are much more than that. And it speaks very well of you that you can maintain your dominance and keep things together at home. Life is always hard, just in different ways. I hope that an even better door opens for you in the near future :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you River Wild, for your kind words. Doors are opening already. We are moving on.

      Delete