Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Proper Sendoff


L is getting ready to leave tomorrow to be out of town for 10 days on a family vacation. It will be the longest we have been apart for quite some time now, and the longest we have been apart since entering our D/s relationship.

10 days of no spanking…no hair pulling…no fucking…no sucking…no service. No each other…no falling asleep next to each other and waking up to each other.

Given all that, we wanted to make the most of this weekend, and I think we did a pretty damn good job. We managed to sneak away for some quiet time at my old house, which is located a little off the beaten path. More importantly…no children! I took some of the items from my box of tricks with us in a duffel bag, with an emphasis on using the ones that made the most noise.

We went up to my place on Sunday and again on Monday, and went up to my bedroom that is in a loft surrounded by windows, almost as if it was a greenhouse. Both days she was ordered to strip naked, and both days, for close to an hour, I worked over her entire body, almost mercilessly. For the most part, I stuck to my hand, as we rarely get to have an old fashioned hand on ass spanking because it is so damn loud, but here, in the middle of the woods, it didn’t matter, and I gave her one of my harder hand spankings yet. From there it went on to the wooden panel and the flogger, back to the hand, alternating between instruments, with time in between each one to rub her sore ass and to gently finger her soaking wet pussy. 

Sunday’s session ended with an honest to goodness POUNDING, with me holding L’s legs up while I slammed inside her hard, working her pussy like a pile driver, both of us being quite vocal in our orgasms when they hit us.

On Monday, we stepped outside on my balcony, and I had L bend over with her hands grasping the railing. We were both naked, and a gentle breeze was stirring around us. I worked her over on the balcony with my hand and then rubber her clit, causing her knees to buckle until she was almost quivering at my feet.

My place is nestled right in the trees, and leaning over the balcony was a branch that I peeled off while she was still bending over. I quickly shed the branch of its leaves, leaving me with a nasty looking spanking implement that I started to use on her. Turned out to be a damn effective one, leaving her with some welts almost immediately. From there she dropped to her knees and began sucking me off as I leaned back against the railing, raising my hips up to meet her mouth. There was also something so incredibly…sexy…about it, being outside, completely naked, doing TTWD in the fresh air.

That’s an exciting part of all of this, and one of the things I am thankful that I have an active imagination for, and that L is willing to trust me as I search for new ways for us to explore each other and to bring each other pleasure.

Back at our home, we ended the evening doing something that we had only done one other time in our D/s relationship but L knew I wanted to do again…a golden shower, which I wrote about here and here. Out of all of the many things we have done with each other sexually, this one is by far the most animalistic, an ultimate act of claiming ownership of L on my end, and on L’s side, the ultimate act of submission.  As we were preparing for bed, I ordered L to go take a shower, and once she was in the shower, water off, kneeled with her head down, I joined her, and began stroking the top of her head.

“Are you ready for this?” I asked her.

“Yes Sir,” she said.

“Do I own you pet?” I asked.

“Yes Sir,” she said.

The first stream went across her back, and then she raised her head, and a splash hit her right cheek and then I aimed down to soak her breasts. It was by no means an extensive shower, but it was enough for the symbolism that it created for the two of us. When L came to bed afterwards, I held her and told her how proud I was of her and gave her a body massage that led to my tongue between her legs, darting around her clit as I held her lips open, bringing her to an almost instantaneous orgasm.  The coup de grace was one more fuck, L grabbing my ass as I thrust inside her, her murmuring “Fuck me hard,” as I gave it to her and we both came hard, with tremendous satisfaction.

We have one more night…tonight…to spend before L leaves early in the morning, and as I write this, I am not sure of all that is going to happen other than we need one more session with the beloved cane. L’s ass has actually been sore the last few days, the result of some rather intensive session. She’s even managed to develop some nice looking bruises that we haven’t managed to create before.

Then she will be gone for 10 days, and we will exchange the text messages and emails over how much we miss each other. But there is one thing that is special about a long absence, and that one thing is known as “homecoming.”

The balcony will be waiting.

p.s. Oh yeah, we had a family barbeque this weekend also.  After all, we do have a vanilla reputation to maintain in Mayberry….


5 comments:

  1. Dear God I wish I could live this! Ive never had a Dom as intense as this and I need it so badly lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10 days .... I think everyone will love to see how you two handle it apart ... Skype would defiantly be our friend .... Will you blog while she's gone ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a perfect sendoff! I'd imagine she will have a hard time being away from you and memories of that weekend. (I know I certainly would.) Btw, I thoroughly enjoy your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol the last sentence made me laugh out loud. Sounds like you guys experienced some very strong submission and Dominance. Thats wonderful. I hope the ten days fly by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy crap do I miss you! Its only been a day....L

    ReplyDelete