Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Weekend with my slut, part II

I'm wishing now I had written about what went on this weekend much sooner than today, as so much went on...some very great things to report on...that I lost track of them in terms of giving you the best of details.

It was a great weekend. What can I say. Things flowed nicely, we had a lot of time to spend together, there was a natural rhythm to all that we did. Not just in the bedroom. L's youngest son had a birthday party on Saturday, and most of our day that day was spent working together to prepare and run the party, and that had a nice flow to it. I suppose that one is a little hard to explain; but it's situations like that when I realize how good we are together and what a good future we have ahead of us.

Anyway, back to the kinky shit, because that is why you are all here.

There were a lot of things that took place in the bedroom. Sessions lasting more than two hours on Friday and Saturday night. The aforementioned visit to my place when L showed up wearing fishnet stockings (not for long) and presenting me with her collar and some of our toys.  L spent a lot of time collared with her ass raised up (she does that so well now) and received numerous upon numerous strikes from the cane and flogger. 2,500 on Saturday night alone, and she finally has the bruises to show for our hard work. We discovered ways to incorporate the Hitachi into the bedroom (her riding me while I press the Hitachi up against her clit works quite well).

I think the big thing about the weekend was that I was in control more than ever, and that worked perfectly for us. As L herself has said in this blog, she has a tendency to top from the bottom and I have typically let her do so. Not so this weekend, and not so now. Her attempts to control the situation were quickly extinguished by me. My verbal commands were direct, stern and immediate. My physical commands were forceful. She was a soaking mess in my hands, a pussy beyond wet while on my end, I had no problem rising to the occasion. Multiple times.

So, a lot went on, and while I can't exactly lie out a specific session for you, I can give you a glimpse of some of the scenes. There was Saturday night when I dragged a collared L off of the bed and over in front of the full length of the mirror and had her get on my knees while I fucked her face and watched in the mirror. There was Sunday at my place when after giving her a length spanky session downstairs, I forced her upstairs and out on the outside balcony where I had her bend over and hold on to the balcony while I spanked her more and then fucked her from behind, which ended with me pulling out and coming all over her ass, barely covered by her torn fishnet stockings.

Yeah, I know. Hot.

It was a great weekend for us, so much needed and so definitely satisfying for the two of us. We pushed our limits together, we found the place we need to be as a couple, and it was very good indeed.

SirB said in a comment on the spanking video: "You've got a good girl there."

My response to that?

I don't just have a good girl.

I have the very best there is.




No comments:

Post a Comment