Monday, May 19, 2014

Afternoon delight

Last Friday I had L meet me at home at lunchtime. It was one of our last opportunities (opportunities we didn’t take advantage of enough during the school year) to go home for a session while the kids were still in school.

We didn’t have much time at all. A matter of minutes, actually.

She met me there.

We went in the room.

Locking the door, L got on her knees in front of me, undid my belt, unzipped my pants, and took my cock out. I was already semi-hard. She went to work immediately, sucking away in that magnificent way that she does, and as she did, she looked up at me the while time, wide open eyes seeking my approval. Seeking to see if I was pleased.

Which I was.

We didn’t have much time at all. A matter of minutes, actually. I wanted to unload right there, grab the back of her head and pull it into me as I came in her mouth, keeping my cock in there as she sucked out every last drop.

It was Fuck Toy Friday, after all.

But I didn’t. I am a kind Dom, after all. I ordered her to the bed and had her pull her pants and panties down. I was still fully dressed in my suit. I fucked her from behind in that manner, me fully dressed, L’s face pushed down into the bed as I slammed inside of her.

She made sounds that she normally can’t make when others are in the house.

We didn’t have much time at all. A matter of minutes, actually. At the last minute I pulled out and with a few additional strokes, I came all over her ass. Grabbing a sock off the floor, I gave a half-ass attempt to clean her up, wanting to leave a majority of it drying on her to remind her of me the rest of the day.

Marking my territory, so to speak.

No quicker had I finished up then I zipped myself back up and gave my freshly fucked pet a kiss on the lips.

“I have to go back to work,” I said, and left.

We didn’t have much time at all. A matter of minutes, actually.

We made damn good use of them.


Sky rockets in flight.

2 comments: