Saturday, April 6, 2013

A wild and crazy Fucktoy Friday night

Last night was one of those nights where I didn't have to work, and it was Fucktoy Friday, so as you can imagine, L and I had a wonderful opportunity to get our freak on in the bedroom, take advantage of the fact that I was home and we could sleep in in the morning.

You can only imagine what wild things we did. Keep in mind she had already been taken to task and forced to apologize to me for her infraction earlier in the day.

You can only imagine what toys I pulled out of my box of tricks. The new flogger, the cane, the ball gag, the butt plug, the dildo, the ropes....

You can only imagine what things I did to her. The sounds I pulled out of her, the marks I left, the orgasms that rippled through her body.

You want to know what we did. In graphic detail.

Are you ready?

Ok, this is what we did.

Get ready.

We slept.

Yup, that's it. We slept. We did go out for some drinks for a couple of hours then spent the rest of the evening at home, teaching the three year old how to play hide and seek. Around 9:30 we were lying in bed watching tv, L's head on my lap, and she fell asleep and I did immediately afterwards, while the three year old stayed in the room with us playing with the dog and watching tv.

I woke up around 11, extremely groggy, and went to put the three year old to bed then went back to the room where L was putting on her nightgown. Nothing had done in terms of the regular night time activities...no washing of my cock, no water brought my bedside...

I crawled in bed next to her and put my arms around her.

"So I made a decision about tonight," I told her.

"What is it?" she said, no doubt expecting the worst.

"We're just going to go to sleep," I said. "That's it. Don't worry about anything else. We're both exhausted, so let's just go to sleep."

"Thank you," she said. "You are so kind to me."

"I love you," I told her.

"I love you too," she told me back. "You know me so well."

And with that, we slept. Side by side, Master and pet, Dominant and sub. Lovers, best friends, and more.

p.s. I fucked her this morning.

2 comments:

  1. Tht sounds...
    Um...
    PERFECT!!

    Hugs,
    fiona

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love "the decision". That's so good, that being a slave there is no necessery to take responsibility ( as making decisions) and there is no argue about His decisions. It's just being made and that's all. It just happening.

    Ok... Sorry for so long comment, you guys just made me to think ;)

    ReplyDelete