Sunday, May 17, 2015

"N" is for "Need"

From Friday, May 8

Pet:

At times, I am somewhat overwhelmed at the extend and intensity of my need for you and all that you are...in particular, all that you are to me.

And it is there on so many levels.

I need your absolute submission, that is for certain. I do not function well when I feel it is not there or when there is a struggle. I need everything that goes along with the submission; the kneeling and servitude, the controlling and the power exchange...Every. Single. Aspect. Of. It. And I know for that to be there, at the level that I want and NEED it, my Dominance of you has to be in full strength as well. Neither one of them can exist without the other; my Dominance feeds off of your submissiveness; and you submissiveness off of my Dominance. There is a sharing of needs, a give and take, a respect for what we bring to the table.

I need you sexually, that much is for certain as well. And I need you to be sexual. They are also one and the same. I need your whorish and slutty in bed, I need you begging to be fucked, I need you to soak your panties from my words, I need you to touch yourself, I need you to go along with all that I desire, not just because you are a good girl who does as told, but also because, though you don't like to admit it, you enjoy it just as much as I do. I need my twisted desires to be matched by yours, our kinks to be one and the same. And so on. And so forth.

But mostly, I just need you. I need you by my side in the morning when I wake up and naked (and hopefully satisfied) next to me when I got to sleep. I need you as my travel companion, my dining partner, my wife...my companion for life. I need all that defines you, even those things that I sometimes appear irritated by.

I need what we have.

And I am glad I have it.

I love you very much.

--Sir

No comments:

Post a Comment