Sunday, May 17, 2015

"R" is for "Release"

From May 14, 2015

Pet:

We find release from the trials and tribulations of day to day life in TTWD. There is the release you gain from an intense session, when any worries or thoughts or concerns dissipate with every strike of the rug beater/cane/flogger, until eventually you are a gone girl, drifting away into your oh so peaceful world of subspace where nothing matters and anything can be done.

I gain similar release from those actions, my stress disappearing as well, as I enter "Dom space", which, at times, can be fairly intense, especially when the urge hits me to hit you harder...you choke you more..to make you bruise, make you whimper, make you cry out in pain.

There is the release we gain from the sex and the release we gain from the earth-shattering orgasms that we manage to give each other. There is the release as i explode inside of you...on you...endless amounts of cum, at times. Your similar release, especially when I manage to make you gush.

But as I write this...I realize that the need for release in terms of intense sessions is not as strong as it used to be, and that is because our day to day life is void of stress and trials and tribulations for the most part.

That was not always the case, and TTWD is what kept us going and made things work. The release was vital.

It is still important, mind you. But in a somewhat different way. And it is not going anywhere; it is who we are and how we interact with each other.

It is us, plain and simple.

I love you very much.

--Sir 

No comments:

Post a Comment