Sunday, May 17, 2015

"O" is for "Obedience"

From Monday, May 11

Pet:

Tough call for this one. Was between this word and orgasm.

I went with this one.

You being obedient to me is a big part of what we do, and certainly one of the main things that expect from you.

To obey and serve.

And you do.

Well, mostly. You are not a robot sub who immediately does what I ask of you or tell you to do. You hesitate at times, balk at certain requests, beg and plead to get out of others. You are not a sub who, when asked to jump, asks how high. If it is something you don't want to do, you will often try to get out of it if you can. It is in your nature to do so. Looking for ways to justify certain things that you want to do or don't want to do.

Sometimes I will agree. Last night, for instance, when I got the rug beater out and intended to use it on you, but truth be told, I was just way too tired and it wouldn't have been effective.

I think that some of the balking, is, in part, you testing me to see if you CAN get out of certain things. I know you no longer view me as the wishy-washy Dominant that I once was, and I believe I have proven to you otherwise, time and time again, that I will stand my ground with you, whether it be to put you through a session or fuck you up the ass.

I think part of me needs you to challenge me, to try and get out of things, though there are certain times when it irritates me and I want to do nothing more than turn you over, shove your face into the pillow, and work you over like there is no tomorrow by pounding you into subspace, first with the rug beater, and then with my cock, shoved into your cunt without hesitation and taking you like the whore you are.

Of course, you like the sound of that, don't you?

I know you want to obey me because you want to please me. It is what you live for, right? But far be it for you to be completely obedient, because while being submissive is your true self, so is being sassy. Though you have gotten so much better over the years. If you acted with me like you acted, say, over three years ago, you would be spending a lot of time on the punishment end of the D/s spectrum.

And I know you don't like that. Not at all.

Your obedience feeds me, but, so does your challenging. It is a balance, a dance of sorts between the two of us.

"O" is for "Obedience" but I almost made it for "Orgasm"

Obedience works.

Because when obedience does work, and you are a good girl, then the reward you get is an orgasm. Obedience might not always come easy for you, but the other "O" word certainly does.

I love you very much.

--Sir

No comments:

Post a Comment