Friday, February 21, 2014

{breathe}

As of late, I have taken great pleasure in introducing breath play into my sessions with L. This is particularly true when my desire to be forceful with her is at its strongest; when my testosterone level is up to the Nigel Tufnel level of 11.

Sometimes...sometimes everything else just isn't enough. Sometimes it isn't enough to flog her, to cane her, to restrain her....sometimes I need more. Sometimes I need to take away her ability to

{breathe}

So I do. I wrap my hand around her neck, and it takes her by surprise. Always. And I squeeze. Tight. I have big hands. L is sexually drawn to them. She will sometimes stare at them. Stare at pictures of them. She is fascinated by the size of my hands, because she also knows that there is a direct correlation between the size of my hands and the size of something else. But when that large hand is squeezed tight around her neck, she is not thinking of anything, except wondering when I will allow her to

{breathe}

Because at that time she cannot. I have controlled her last very bit of essence, her ability to live. I control her cunt, her mind, her soul, her heart...and at that moment...hands squeezing her, her face turning red, I am controlling her ability to

{breathe}

It does not last long enough to become anywhere close to dangerous. It does not enter the zone where a safety word is needed. She does not have one anyway. She trusts me. It lasts long enough to remind her of how incredibly owned she is. It reminds her that at this moment, in that place, I am the one who will tell her when she can

{breathe}

And then I release my large hand from her neck, the large hand that caresses her, loves her, spanks her, controls her. And then...just like that...I have given her permission to

{breathe}

Which she needs to do. It is then, no longer about large hand. It is about something else that is large. And that something else that is large is inside of her, quickly and forcefully, pounding her...fucking her wetness, hard and fast, and it is a good thing she can

{breathe}

Because she needs that breath for words, for her words, and those words are, as they tremble from her lips...

"Please Sir, may I come?"

{please}

1 comment: