Thursday, April 30, 2015

"B" is for "Breath Play"

From April 22, 2015:

Pet:

I think out of all the TTWD that have surprised me the most as far my enjoyment level, and what it does to you, is breath play.

It's dangerous and extreme, and very controlling, which is why it does it for me.

And it requires a great deal of trust on your end, especially given your past. You have given many things to me...your heart, mind, soul, and body...but to give me your breath...your oxygen...is quite a powerful gift on your part.

It is quite exhilarating though, and each time I do it, I wonder how far I could go; when does it enter the danger zone. How long could I actually wrap my huge hands around your neck and squeeze? How far under could I take you?

One of my goals is to tightly choke you while we are fucking, right before you are about to come, and time it so that when I release my grip at the same time you come. I suspect that would be a feeling like no other for you.

I have also discovered how much I enjoy squeezing your nose while my cock is deep down your throat.

It's all very hot to think of. Very fortunate to have such a kinky fucktoy like you to experiment with and push things to the limit.

I love you very much.

--Sir

1 comment:

  1. Holding my nose while I'm giving him head is a new experience for us, and one that is probably safer, though I feel no less panicked at times.

    ReplyDelete