Thursday, April 30, 2015

"G" is for "Gratitude"

From April 29, 2015:

Pet:

When it comes to you, there are so many things I am grateful for.

So it made sense that this would be the "G" word for today.

Though...there are other words that could have sufficed.

But I am grateful for all that you are and everything that is you, your daily presence in my life, and grateful to fall asleep next to you every night and wake up to you every day because there were times when that was just not possible, nor did it seem like it ever would be possible. 

I am grateful for the warmth of your constant touches and the gift of your submission; the glow of your smile; for the kindness in your heart, your sass, your trust and faith and confidence in me and the love that you have shown me.

Every time I slide inside of you, that moment when I first penetrate you, I am grateful for your cunt and the exquisite kinkiness that is our sex life.  And all of the many, many other things that make up your sexual spirit.

I am grateful for the things we have done, and grateful knowing that there is so much more to come.

I am grateful to grow old with you and that we never will have to be alone or lonely again.

And that is what I have to say today.

I love you very much.

--Sir

No comments:

Post a Comment