Thursday, April 30, 2015

"D" is for "Discipline"

From April 24, 2015:

Pet:

I bet you did not see that coming.

That was one of the reasons we entered into this relationship..one of many...was so that I could provide some guidance and discipline in your life and in your relationship with me. 

There was a time when punishments occurred on a fairly regular basis. Now, not so much. They don't happen that often at all, it seems. You have, over the last three years, conformed quite nicely to meet my expectations as far as what I want out of you and how I want you to be. I think I have done a good job on my end of making sure that is maintained while at the same time not stripping you of your quirky personality and sassy behavior. As you say, I don't want a submissive robot; how boring would that be! I like you with a little sass, unless it crosses over into disrespect, then we have a problem which will be dealt with accordingly.

I think that perhaps there is a small part of you that might miss the mindfuck that is the anticipation of a punishment. The waiting game. Will I require you to be naked and collared and sit in the corner to give you some time to think of your actions? Will it be physical, quickly removing my belt and shoving you down on the bed, ass up, and administer a flogging that leaves you whimpering and wet at the same time?

We could both probably use some more discipline in our respective lives, as I think about it, but at the same time, I would not want to take away our spontaneous behaviors that make things quite fun between us.

There are things that could be worked on. You are no closer to stopping smoking completely now than you were when I first collared you. 

I don't think the taming of L is complete, and I hope it never is. There are many ideas I have in the back of my head that I could put in place, new ways to push you mentally and sexually.

Mostly sexually.

It does not have to occur over night. We have our whole life together, and I intend to make the journey as fulfilling and enjoyable for both of us as much as possible. Discovering new things and new experiences, new kinks and pleasures, that will leave us fulfilled for years to come.

I love you very much.

---Sir

No comments:

Post a Comment