Thursday, March 7, 2013

Wax on, wax off



Part of the beauty of a D/s relationship, for me, is helping me discover those things that turn me on sexually about L that I have full control over and can make happen.  It’s like Christmas every day, and if I want a certain present to be given to me to be unwrapped and enjoyed, well, it’s my call.

Since entering the D/s relationship with L, one of the requirements I have had of her is to keep her pussy tidy and clean. I have never demanded completely shaved, and have also never gone as far as to demand for regular inspections to see if the pussy is groomed to my specific liking. I know that detailed pussy inspections are common of some Doms, but going that far…well, I don’t know. I have other things I want to do when I am up close and personal with L’s pussy, and will leave the scientific/medical style inspection to her OB/GYN.

L does have a quite lovely pussy, of which I have bragged about before on this blog.

Anyhow, I digress slightly. The topic of waxing…which L has never done before…came up a couple of weeks ago, and I told L I would like her to get it done and I would pay for it. (Note to Doms: If you are going to require your sub to wear certain clothes, groom in a certain manner, work out, etc. it is our responsibility to cough up the money to make it happen..that’s my opinion). The idea of things being completely smooth down there seemed VERY appealing to me, and I assured her that having to put up with that ordeal would be rewarded with extensive visits from my tongue.

So she got it done on Monday, and was quite nervous about doing so. I told her I wanted a little bit left, a little landing strip of sorts…but very little. The smoother, the better. I dropped her off a the local salon and went and did some errands until she called me to pick her back up about 40 minutes later.

After I paid for it and we got in the car, she immediately apologized because due to the shortness of some of her hairs, she wasn’t able to have as much taken off as I wanted. Also, she did not want her ass exposed to the waxer in anyway because her cheeks were quite bruised after a weekend of spanking.  As this was her first time being waxed, I was willing to grant her some leeway, and she already had an appointment made for the next time where she would go for even smoother.

We went out for an early dinner at our favorite Italian restaurant, had a couple of glasses of wine, before going home so I could eagerly inspect things. Even though it wasn’t as short as either one of us wanted it still looked…and felt…very nice. So nice that within minutes show and tell turned into lick and fuck.

Afterwards, we went to go see “Silver Linings Playbook” but I still wanted to have some play time with my pets clean cunt, so I had her cut a hole in her nylons and leave the panties off. We chose the very back row of the movie theatre so I could play with her without catching the attention of our fellow patrons, though we did stop whenever one of the ushers came through the theatre to check for funny business (since I am sure what we were doing fit into the category of “funny business.”). I alternated between fingering her and rubbing her clit, and at one point I took a Junior Mint, inserted it inside her pussy, then looked directly at her while I popped it in my mouth.

Back home in bed later that night I ripped the rest of her crotchless nylons off of her, then used them to hogtie her on the bed while I fucked her ass with anal beads and alternated between fingering and tasting her pussy.

So while the shaving did not go as clean as we wanted, it was a nice start, and L is quite eager to have it all removed for me. She’s enjoying the smoothness just as much as me, and last night while watching TV, I caught her with her hand down her panties, not playing with herself, but just checking things out.

Oh, and given that spanking is now a twice a day occurrence for us, she is just going to have just grin and bear it if the waxer asks her any questions about her bruised ass.


2 comments:

  1. I waxed mine completely about... 3wks ago and *still* randomly touch it to see how nice it feels. Good call!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the requirement of paying for the waxing and such. And what a good read
    mmm

    thank you

    ReplyDelete