Thursday, May 17, 2012

Praising pet's pussy

I had pet complete a writing assignment (see earlier post) asking her what she loved about my cock and I thought it was only fair that I do the same about her pussy. It really is quite spectacular to the extent that I have referred to it as a "magic pussy" from the first time we ever had sex. It's remarkably tight --- often times to the extent that I wonder, holy crap, am I going to be able to get inside there? And the way she gets wet with me still surprises me to this day. Were I a songwriter I would write a song about it; were I Shakespeare I would wax eloquently about it in a sonnet. I am neither of those so this will have to suffice.

Oh, and one of the best parts about her pussy?

It belongs to me.

The tightness of your pussy is such a perfect fit for my large cock, and I love that moment right before I fully penetrate you when it is so damn difficult to get fully inside you, how we have to adjust and move a little before that happens, and that anticipation of what it is going to feel like when it does happen...and then, all of a sudden, I am fully inside of you and your wetness and warmth envelopes my cock in a way that is simply delicious. I love it when I am on top and you fuck back against me, and as you know all too well, absolutely love it when you are on top, one leg on the floor, riding me. Best sex ever. I love tasting your pussy and exploring it with my mouth and tongue, that turns me on as much as you going down on me. Love it when you spread your lips for me and you let me spend some time down there, bringing you to orgasm after orgasm. I love it when you stop and wipe out when we are fucking and I have to force my way inside you again...and it is such a turnon over how wet you get, even before I ever touch you, and knowing that I am responsible for that wetness. I love coming inside of you and filling your pussy up and knowing that sometimes afterwards, as you go about your day, I occasionally trickle out of you. One of these times after I come hard I want to see my cum drip out of your pussy and onto your thighs...

No comments:

Post a Comment