Friday, April 11, 2014

I don't know

...what has gotten into L this week but she is not her usual submissive self. Has been a bit on the mouthy side, and has not been as mindful of her tasks and routine as she is supposed to. Today is Fucktoy Friday and I started the day by branding her, writing "Fuck Toy Slut" right above her cunt before sending her to work for the day. I sent her a very elaborate message on what I would be doing to her tonight.

On Fucktoy Friday she is supposed to do kegel exercises for one minute at the top of every hour, then text me to let me know she had done it by stating "I have exercised your pussy for you Sir." Her phone has not been working, so today I told her she would have to email me. Was very clear in my instructions to her. I told her that she needed to do this at the top of every hour, and had until 10 minutes after the hour to report to me. Any time that went past 10 minutes after the hour would equal a punishment.

She was having problems with her personal email as well, it turns out, so she only delivered three out of the seven times she was supposed to have. She tried to use the excuse that she didn't want to say those words on her work email, but as I told her, there were ways around it that she could have done, or she could have asked me for permission to not do it, or something....instead, she chose to just do nothing, and was not even apologetic about it.

I had an exceptionally busy week this week, with some stressful things come up at work that I had to deal with, so I was not as attentive to her during the day as I normally am. Perhaps she acted up because of that. I find that frustrating, because with the extra stress at work, I could have used an extra submissive pet to help deflect from the stress, instead I find myself in a position of having to work extra hard to set things right with her.

I have some elaborate things planned for tonight. It's late, will be putting the youngest to bed here soon and the other son is at a friend's house for the night. We will have a little more freedom than we normally do, so I plan on taking advantage of that. We will be starting in about half an hour when I force her to shower with me and she drops to her knees in the shower while I piss on her. Mark my territory. Remind her of her place.

From there.....

Well, from there.

You will have to wait. But I will tell you.

12 comments:

  1. I just want to say I find your blog so interesting. We hear all the time from the other side, the sub side about "Not feeling so submissive this week, did not do tasks" but almost never from the Dom side on how that affects them. So, thank you muchly for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. As they say, there are two sides to every story. I am happy to offer up my side to readers.

      Delete
  2. I wonder if it's the combination of still getting back into routine after being away for a while, and your busyness at work? I can't speak for all women, but most of us subs are emotional creatures whose decisions aren't always rooted in logic, so it could be something entirely unrelated. As odd as it sounds, some of us crave punishment once in a blue moon so we subconsciously mess up. Sorry for your stressful week, I hope you get things with L sorted out :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I think we sorted it out quite well. Will be writing about it later (of Course!)

      Delete
  3. Just discovered your blog. Interesting hearing the perspective from the D of a D/s relationship.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to the blog! I'm happy to offer up the perspective, and wish other D's would do more of the same. There are D blogs out there that I follow, but they tend to focus on the overall philosophy of a D/s relationship, and don't seem to focus too much on the day to day aspects.

      Delete
  4. Your blog bring great perspective to me . Both of us read your blog and I get great insight from you . We try to write from both perspectives on our blog , were still working the kinds out but I see how it can be helpful to share with others . D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to hear from you D, I know our respective subs have been in contact, talking about who knows what....! Were I a gambling man, I would suspect they would be exchanging words over how how pleasurable spankings and canings are to them. Just my guess, and I might be wrong, as my NCAA bracket sure didn't meet my early predictions. Nonetheless, the online world is great for our lifestyle. We can do what we want one night, let our desires guide us, then the next day, check into the blogosphere to discover that we are not alone....

      Delete
    2. Whatever they are talking about, I am pleased with the results. s is noticeably happier having someone to discuss this aspect of her life, a subject our "normal" friends might not understand. Keep the great blogs coming and I will surely share more from s and I... D

      Delete
    3. I concur! I have seen the change in L as well, though she still acted up this week. Looking forward to hearing more about your journey.

      Delete
  5. ...and in all that you planned, I presume you just asked.

    From an old married sub's thought on the matter... ~ Sub Jane ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, of course. It's all about communication Sub Jane. She could not supply an answer, so we moved from the verbal to the physical.

      Delete