Sunday, April 27, 2014

The Bruised Dom


I've blogged here a few times about how it is very difficult to bruise L. Even after the more extreme sessions, where we lose track of how many times the cane or flogger has been used on her, we are always surprised the next morning to wake up and find not a single mark. I think early on bruising occurred, but nothing like we would see on spanking tumblr sites or elsewhere. L seems to have an invincible ass of sorts.

This morning is no exception. We had a great session last night in our vacation hotel room, an ideal setting. We have a window and small deck facing the ocean, and the ocean comes up pretty close to the edge of the hotel. Parallel to the bed is a rather large mirror, so as I worked over L last night, I could watch the activity in the mirror and in the mirror, the reflection of the ocean. The only downside was the bed was extremely noisy, so if you were in the room next to us, I apologize for the sound of the headboard smacking against the wall.

Just now I asked L if she was sore.

"What do you want to hear?" she asked.

"The truth," I said.

"No," she said quietly.

Meanwhile, on yours truly...

This is the bruise L created on ME when she gave me my punishment caning of three strikes the other night. Just three, but the evidence is there more than it ever is on L after close to an hour of a session.

Yeah, I don't get it either.

"Such a delicate flower!" L remarks. Smart ass.

Oddly enough, L bruises rather easily in other areas. But on her ass....that's another story.

Funny thing, this lifestyle. When she bruised before, she was proud of them. I was proud of them. Marking my territory, so to speak.

I suppose there are always bite marks...those are effective. Or maybe we need new toys. I am throwing this out to the readers, to the bruised and bruisers amongst you, to ask you, what do you find most effective for leaving marks on the one you own?

We're leaving our little vacation town today, heading home, but first, one more overnight in another city. There are sex shops there, and we could take advantage of being anonymous and paying a visit. Maybe it is time for something new. Sooner rather than later would be good, because whenever L sees me naked and glances at the mark she left me, she gets a pretty big smile on her face.


3 comments:

  1. Ouch .... let us know if you find anything that bruises the ass . s doesn't bruise either some welts from the cane for a few hours but never bruising ... I'd like to say I don't go easy on her ... D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The single tail always leaves marks. The cane and paddle- not so much- he'd have to hit me much harder than he normally does to leave any good bruises until the next day. I just have some tiny ones but will still be pretty sore.

    ReplyDelete