Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Email conversation between S and L on May 8

S: I know exactly how I would be handling things after work if it was just the two of us, the challenge is, well, with kids around...not that easy. Can only do so much of course. If it was just the two of us I would order you to be waiting at the door for me when I got home with your collar and leash on, and a martini (learning how to make martinis is going to be a lesson). You would kneel by side while I sat on the couch watching the news, your head resting on my lap while I pet your hair. You would make dinner and serve it to me, we might go out for a couple of drinks. You would be wearing very little around the house so I could touch your pussy...your tits..at any time. There would be a lot of fucking and sucking, spanking, rough play, etc. 


L: Well lets get these damn kids raised up and out of the house.  So perhaps we should shedule a few hours at your house this week....what are your thoughts?


S: I had already planned on that.


L: OK, on that I will shut up as you're in control and I am not.


S: I brought my belt from home.


L: Yes Master

No comments:

Post a Comment