Friday, May 11, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

This Sunday is Mother's Day, and for those male Doms out there who have a sub who is a mother -- whether she be the mother of your children or not --- I hope that you take some time to recognize, celebrate and appreciate her for the beauty that is motherhood.

L and I both have children from our former marriages. We have talked before about how we wish we could have had a baby together, but that's not possible now. I would have been proud to have had a child with L, I really would. I don't agree with everything she does as a parent, just the same as I know she doesn't with me, but her being a mother is one of the many things I love about her, and I have embraced her children as if they were my own. She has not had the opportunity to do so with mine because they live in a different state with their mother, but I know that as they become a part of our life, she will embrace them as if they were her own as well.

On this Mother's Day 2012 I want L to be sure she knows how much I appreciate her motherhood, and I am happy to be a part of that aspect of her life just as I am every other aspect.

No comments:

Post a Comment